[Sca-cooks] Re: He's back!

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Mon Dec 30 09:12:15 PST 2002

Hej!
    Just a suggestion, but the next time you go  to & from check out
jumping over about Albany or Scranton to I-81 then follow it to southern VA
until you can find the road (sorry I can't remember the number) to jump back
onto I-95-missing all of the tolls in NJ, DL, & MD.  The side trip adds a
few miles, but you end up spending less time on the highway stalled in
traffic.
Pax,
Olaf