[Sca-cooks] Ma'amul molds

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at morktorn.com
Tue Dec 31 09:37:01 PST 2002

Did anyone ever locate a source for ma'amul molds? Someone brought some to
the desert competition at our Midwinter and they were wonderful! I want to
try my hand at them now. A variety of Google searches netted only one mold
for sale, though many recipes, and mention (from the cooks list!) that the
mold is called tabi (see innumerable references to Japanese socks). If
anyone lives in a more cosmopolitan area and runs across them I will
cheerfully sends funds for aquisition and postage!

Mirhaxa, in the Outlands

  mirhaxa at morktorn.com