[Sca-cooks] Ma'amul molds

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 31 10:39:29 PST 2002

The mold I have was said to be a ma'mamul mold but when I posted a picture
online folks here said it wasn't.  Who is to know.  I do know that we made
ma'mamul type cookies in it, one at a time.  It is a wooden handcarved mold
with a handle.  The ones Shellys sells come in two sizes.  He says the
smaller ones are for butter and cheeses and the larger ones like I have are
for cookies.  Could be right, could be wrong.  I just know that mine makes
cookies.
Olwen