OT bullet was [Sca-cooks] Numbers, pates, and spreads...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Feb 1 03:51:42 PST 2002

>Philippa Alderton wrote:
>
>>  So, does that mean the moral of the exchange is that a
>>  little bull goes a long way ?
>>
>>  Phl.... ah, no, Philip Troy, that's the ticket ;-)
>>
>>  Someone, wearing their knee boots...
>
>SAy...
>
>Where's Master A? He's being awfully quiet... is he ok?
>
>'Lainie

I'm okay! Just a combination of being screamingly busy and using a
new email program which behaves a little differently (including some
rather amusing flame/smut-detector features --it looks for naughty
words that us cooks use, such as "whipped" cream, which word in
quotes Eudora has dutifully emboldened in bright red type to remind
me of my general, potential offensiveness) from the one I've been
using. As a result, for the past couple of days responses to this
list have only gone to the original sender.

  Thanks for noticing!

A. (Not the Master A I discovered lives in the Midrealm, whose name
is, I gather, Aelred)