OT bullet was [Sca-cooks] Numbers, pates, and spreads...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Feb 1 04:04:39 PST 2002

>--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:
>
>>  SAy...
>>
>>  Where's Master A? He's being awfully quiet... is he
>>  ok?
>
>Dunno. I know he posted earlier today, on the
>Stroganoff thread. I expect he's fine, but busy with
>something. He does have a family other than us, y'know
>;-)
>
>Phlip

Thanks, Phlip. As mentioned elsewhere, yes, I've been busy, and also
sending out some list-email that didn't go to the lists. Also
spending some time with... da-dummm... The Other Woman... The Other
Kid... The Other Income Taxes... The Other Sophie Coe Prize Contest
Essay...

Adamantius, who is, I've just been informed, The Other Master A...