[Sca-cooks] A song for Master A's new program- was OT bullet still OT

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 09:05:28 PST 2002

--- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:

> I'm okay! Just a combination of being screamingly
> busy and using a
> new email program which behaves a little differently
> (including some
> rather amusing flame/smut-detector features --it
> looks for naughty
> words that us cooks use, such as "whipped" cream,
> which word in
> quotes Eudora has dutifully emboldened in bright red
> type to remind
> me of my general, potential offensiveness) from the
> one I've been
> using.

Oh, ever since my masochistic baby went and left me, I
got nothing to hit but the wall.
He loved me when I beat him,
But I started acting sweeter,
And that ain't no way to treat him at allll....
No, he's the one that I'm dreamin' of,
Cause you always hurt the one that you love,
So ever since my masochistic (deep breath)
BAYYYBEEEEE WENT AND LEFT MEEEEEEE......
I got nothing to hit but the wall,
(Do do dee do)
Nothing to beat but the eggs (1)
(Do do dee do)
Nothing to punch but the clock (2)
(do do dee do)
Nothing to whip but the cream (3)
(Do do dee do)
Nothing to hit, but the Waaahhhaaallllll!!!!!!

(1) See, food content
(2) Cook's timing device
(3) Even more food content ;-)

Anonymouse...