[Sca-cooks] Re: More of the stroganoff question

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Feb 4 19:20:27 PST 2002

I've forwarded some of the comments on the stroganoff question to
Alex. Alex/Posadnik is the Russian I mentioned to you last week.
I have his permission to forward his comments to this list and
will probably forward more when I've finished reading the ones
he has sent and maybe more in the future.

I've also gotten an article he has written on Russian Soups and
will be adding it to the Florilegium as soon as I can. He has
promised me more material.

Stefan

> Subject: Re: More of the stroganoff question
> Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:57:25 +0300