My body weight... Was Re: [Sca-cooks] Muiredach's snowed in, was: Number...

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 20:09:46 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/4/02 10:36:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
muiredach at bmee.net writes:

<< Folks, a lot of y'all are already envious of my hair...  Now, a bunch of
 you will get upset to hear that no matter how much I eat, or how little I
 eat, I remain at this weight.  145 pounds for the last 15+ years.  I even
 went on a fattening diet once, and *lost* weight...  <shrug>

 Gorgeous Muiredach >>

Thats why you need Misha's special blend of all natural fat! Guaranteed to
make me thin and you fat!

Misha