[Sca-cooks] was Marzipan fiasco now dragon

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 06:23:13 PST 2002

>--- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > >You know, some marizpan dog-poo would really freak
> > Jerry out at this
> > >point.  Olwen, I'm getting evil thoughts for the
> > cooks guild
> > >meeting....
> > >
> > >-M.  (a lurker.  muahahahahahaha!)
> > >
> > Alright Michelle, come on out and play.  See!  We
> > don't bite on this list.
> > Alright, sometimes we bite but it doesn't hurt long
> > distance.
> >
> > As far as the dog poo goes, it is actually really
> > funny to do in brown
> > caulking you can squeeze out of the tube.  We did
> > that back when I worked at
> > the pool.  It *really* got the seniors going!
>
>Why don't you guys do the cat litter pan
>not-so-soteltie? I'm sure Stefan stashed the
>instructions in his Florilegium somewhere.
>
>Phlip, always willing to annoy.....

I recall that one Phlip.  Actually I am making a cream cheese dragon for the
sotltie for Birthday this weekend.  He is about 3 pounds of cream cheese.  I
am propping him up here and there with some chestnut 'rocks'.  I finally
decided to do his top green scales in those green cherries one finds in
fruitcake (quartered) and am using sliced citron for his legs and
under-belly.  I have a red cherry forked tongue and slivered almond fangs
and toenails.  Yes, I have pictures and will post them next week.
Olwen