[Sca-cooks] tv slingers of hash

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at admin.is.cornell.edu
Thu Feb 7 12:55:06 PST 2002

>>I don't like the frugal gourmet, his researchers are for geschtunk. I came
up with 22 separate fubars from his 3 ancient cuisines cookbook using just
what i had on hand for reference books [including accessing the encyclopedia
brittanica, surely one of the most commonly available resources for even
high school students!!!] Just for giggles I mailed it to him with a
suggestion he should hire a competent researcher.

margali<<

      Did you get a response? :-)   Is anybody else interested in seeing this list?  (I am!)

Sandra Kisner
sjk3 at cornell.edu