[Sca-cooks] Green acorns and catfish skin

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 10:52:25 PST 2002

I've just found these two messages and responded to
them- I'm getting the impression that a couple of
floks are finding something on the 'Net (Florilegium,
maybe?) and trying to respond, but aren't very web
wise. I explained our purpose, and told them I'd try
to help them find the right person, so if anyone has a
clue about green marzipan acorns of catfish skins,
please let me know.....

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,