[Sca-cooks] Who is Martha?

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 05:52:53 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/11/2002 3:15:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Hrolf at btinternet.com writes:

> For those of us this side of the Atlantic.
>  Who is this woman who has charmed you all so much?
>  yours
>  puzzled
>  vara

I can talk ad nausium about her, but this says it so much more eloquently
than I can:

http://www.beloit.edu/~amerdem/students/rottenstein.html

But to really appreciate her you have to see the shows. She's an advocate for
everything that has truly poisoned American life IMO.
Overconsumption, overcomplication and overhomoginization. You've heard of the
Ugly American? Good example.

On a food note, the next series of cooking nights for the local guild will be
dealing with Tudor England, as that's the next focused event. Any suggestions
of really good stuff I might want to try?

Corwyn

Corwyn

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
- Harvey Fierstein