[Sca-cooks] Adamantius' deification

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Feb 12 22:18:16 PST 2002

> Certainly my own experience is that a lot more people (but not all)
> are doing work in cookery as a matter of course that equals or
> exceeds the best achievements of Laurels for cookery even five years
> ago (jeez, I've been a Laurel for going on five years, and I was on
> this list well before that).

Interesting, considering since this list first formed in April 1997,
it is not quite five years old. :-)

> Adamantius, not expecting deification in his own lifetime

Hmmm. Doesn't the Catholic Church have a set schedule for this? A
certain number of years that must be spent at each stage? And I
think you have to be dead to reach that first stage. :-)

St. Adamantius? But I do hear that some of the stages are pretty
rough. Or did they eliminate that martyr bit? :-)

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net