[Sca-cooks] was temperature of food now what to do with royalty

Nambeanntan at aol.com Nambeanntan at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 10:21:50 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/13/2002 11:11:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
costumemag at costumemag.com writes:

>  His Blondness blinked as
> if awakening from a long winter's nap and said something pithy like "Oh,
> was I delaying dinner?".
>
> The rest of the feast went perfectly.
>
> One of those ladies is now a Laurel (but not for cooking), and the other
> is on this list.
>
> Respectfully submitted,
>
> MD/Marged

 I put the dishes out for the hall steward to have served and went about
getting the third course ready.  I'm ready the foods ready and no servers or
steward hmmm.  I check the hall and the steward is there with the servers and
the food for the second course just standing there not serving.  The royals
left between course for something, the hall steward didn't want to bother
them and tell them to sit at high table long enough to be served. So here I
am with half the servers needed for the size feast a hall steward who didn't
know what he was doing and two courses worth of food sitting to the side.
Luckily a member of the stwards huse stepped between us.  I told the servers
to present the dishes to the thrones and serve the populace who are more
important than the royals.  BTW the feast started off with the roalys
banishing my original steward and surpris his household that was to serve and
wash up left with him as a show of support.  I was told that the steward had
to leave sight but not the reason, I think it was felt I would have walked
and I would have

YIS
Ld Annan nam Beanntan
Shire of Brineside Moor