[Sca-cooks] A project for Olwen

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Feb 15 21:36:02 PST 2002

Olwen said, after previously complaining because she couldn't think of
a new project to do:
> Now I don't know about you, but I imagine something kinda like a half round
> curve shape that is a whole lamprey bound in a pastry with it's tail hanging
> out one end and it's head, complete with whole nutmeg in it's mouth, hanging
> out the other.  Maybe it's just me.  Whatever the case, I do not think you
> could get anyone in out Barony to eat it.

There's your next project. Illusion food, rather than sotelitie. Out
of marzipan. You'll know you've succeeded when your barony won't
eat it either, until you convince them that it's marzipan and not
lamprey. You could make the teeth out of sugar paste.

And if you do it, I want to see the photos.
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net