[Sca-cooks] Welcome, Lady Giovanna

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Feb 18 22:47:21 PST 2002

Lady Giovanna Mancuso said:
> I'm new to this list and therefore didn't catch the original post, but I was diagnosed with Celiac a few years ago and have been following a gluten-free diet for about three years.  If anyone is interested in contacting me regarding GF cooking, both mundane and SCA, feel free to write me off-list. <

Thank you for being willing to help other folks concerned with this
problem.

Welcome to SCA-Cooks!

How about telling us a bit more about yourself, what types of cooking
you might have done and if there are any particular reasons that you
joined us here. Do you cook mostly for yourself or small groups or
are you the sort to take on cooking a hundred people at a time?

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net