[Sca-cooks] HALP! Need articles!!!

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 11:38:23 PST 2002

Hello All!

Our chronicler over in our little Barony of Altavia is DESPERATELY looking
for articles on ANYTHING to print.  Would any of you giving, smart, creative
people out there might have a few recipes, poems, puzzels, art, cooking
articles or really ANYTHING that you could share with us?  We can send you a
free copy of the newsletter you are printed in if you do have something!
Wow!

And I MIGHT bribe people if they give us a lot...like with gifties or
something.

Please email me anything you have (attachments are preferred) privately.
Her email is down and I'm giving her a helpful hand.

--Arte

P.S.  We don't care if its been printed in other publications either, so
send it on in!