[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1459 - 15 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri Feb 22 05:30:31 PST 2002

Then there are those of us who can do 2KmG of motrin and still have blinding
pain...that's when the morphine script comes out to play!
margali
the quote starts here:
Eight? Yikes! I mean, since three control a migraine! (Though I'll leave
out the brandy - alcohol makes these worse, I'm sorry to say... it is
good later, though, if I get a rebound muscular headache...)