[Sca-cooks] Florgy-thingie was re: halp! Need articles!

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:17:53 PST 2002

>Sigh. Nobody pays attention any more. All that hard work, by a variety >of
>people, just simply ignored. Ooddles and ooddles of articles on a wide
>variety of subjects and just sitting there for the downloading. And >you've
>forgotten... :-)

Nope, I didn't forget.  My chronicler told me she spoke to SOMEONE about the
florgy-thingie last year and was told that no articles can be reprinted from
it.  I told her that she needs to talk to you again about it.  She said she
would once her system is back up and running.  I figured I would ask for the
articles directly from the writers now, and then have her try to work with
the florgy. :)

See you lurker!  Sometimes being modest and shy works for ya, huh? ;)

Also, I got a free newseltter from Kiri's barony...seems her chronicler
printed up my ceramics articles.  Yeay!  I was soooo happy to see it
printed...AND I got to see what was going on in Kiri's barony (and a very
spiffy newsletter it was too).

--Arte