[Sca-cooks] Is anybody out there?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 21 07:06:53 PST 2002

Hey folks!

I haven't received any mail from this list in a couple of days...most unusual as the traffic is usually quite high.  Have I somehow been dropped from the list?   Did I offend someone???  Papa, if I did somehow, please forgive...tell me what I did and I won't do it again...I promise!!  ;-)

Seriously, it does look like I've been dropped somehow.  The address on this message seems to finally be working, and the ekoogler011 at home.com will cease to work as of March 1, so you might as well use the ekoogler1 at comcast.net address when you put me back on the list.

Thanks!

Kiri