[Sca-cooks] Is anybody out there?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 13:20:42 PST 2002

Hi Kiri.  Hi Chirhart (not sure if you are still bumped but haven't heard
from you today).  It seems that there is some serious server problems on the
list and Papa Gunthar is working really really hard to re-connect everyone.
'Lainie just got back on today or last night.  There are several folks who
have been temporarily orphaned.  No worries.  Things will be back to normal
soon.  We have gone from about 6 or 7 of us talkers to a whole bunch and
soon to have the rest of you back. In the meanwhile, don't go throwing your
computer on the dog and keep your chin up and keep smiling.
And I'll see you in an hour or so Chirhart.
Olwen