[Sca-cooks] Is anybody out there?

Diana Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Sat Feb 23 03:28:30 PST 2002

At 09:20 PM 2/22/02 +0000, you wrote:

>Hi Kiri.  Hi Chirhart (not sure if you are still bumped but haven't heard
>from you today).  It seems that there is some serious server problems on the
>list and Papa Gunthar is working really really hard to re-connect everyone.

Hi, all!
The ionet.net web server I use to read email at work has been squirrelly
all week. Their netware status site said I may receive false messages
claiming my password is incorrect.  It happenned off and on all week.
Since I'm working nights for a CPA firm doing taxes, I have been too tired
to do more than download and delete most evenings.

But I'm still here. If the person interested in Welserin would email me
privately, since I've deleted her messages, I'd be glad to let her know my
experiences with redacting German recipies.

Liadan
still alive and kicking in Oklahoma