[Sca-cooks] Hello...anybody out there?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Thu Feb 21 09:05:07 PST 2002

For some reason I have not received any mail from this list for several days.  Now it may be that my server is screwing up yet again....or it may be that I somehow have been dropped from the e-list.  Papa Gunther, could you please check to see if I'm still there?

Probably it would be good to go ahead and change my address from ekoogler011 at home.com to ekoogler1 at comcast.net.  Hopefully this addy will work and, if it does, then I'll be using this for the forseeable future.  If March 1 comes and goes and it doesn't work with a fair amount of efficiency, then I may be changing to something else.

Thanks for your patience while I get my act together!

Kiri