[Sca-cooks] Kitchen Music

Anne du Bosc mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 23:44:19 PST 2002

I like the classics:
Led Zeppelin, ZZTop, Chicago, maybe a bit of
Chuck Berry.  I've also been known to put on
Tchaicovsky or Wagner.  I also like the "Serious
Steel" CD by Joe and Leslie or "Pennsic War IV"
by Whatsis Name (something Entwhistle, I think).
My tastes are a bit , uhm..., eclectic.  I've got
a CD that I burned with twenty of my favorites on
it.  Drives my sister crazy that I have Prince,
Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Woody Guthrie, Boston
Pops, Tesla, Three Dog Night, The Atlanta
Symphony, ELO, CCR, Metallica, The Irish Rovers,
and The Oakwood Boys on the same CD.  When I'm
alone in the house and in "Create" mode I'll put
on a couple of Filk CD's and this one, turn the
sound up to ear busting, and set it to mindlessly
shuffle them.