[Sca-cooks] Maybe its just me?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 08:34:01 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/24/2002 1:33:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
vladimir_armbruster02 at hotmail.com writes:

> Maybe its just me, but I really can't stand it when folks play modern music
> at an event, feast or no.. <Ok, *SOME* modern music is OK, like Loreena
> McKennit, etc, things that can PASS for period style music, or some
> facsimile thereof>

I agree totally.  While I might bring SCA music (filks and such) to an event,
that's about as modern as I get.  Otherwise it's straight medieval music.
The filks are usually reserved for the drive.
Friends of ours who have a fourteen year old allow him to bring modern music,
but he has to listen to it with headphones, inside the pavilion.

Brangwayna Morgan