[Sca-cooks] music for reading email by

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Feb 25 06:11:55 PST 2002

Sounds sort of like an eno-esque title*

I listen to insurance conversations when I read my cooks list email. Right
now, my ISP has the list blocked for spam coming from the ssame address so I
have to get it at work [notice the @statefarm.com...;-)]

At home I range from whatever I am ignoring on TV to whatever music disc I
am listening to ranging from bagpipe music [new caledonia pipe band] through
ac-dc, rolling stones, zeppelin, zevon through movie and musical soundtracks
through swing [cab calloway and tommy dorsey, cherry poppin daddies] through
classical - mozart magic flute or greig or holst to period music - a few
discs of carmina burana and gregorian chants. Anything but enya [weak, wafty
unsupported voice. Hate her stuff.] country, bubblegum pop or muzac.

margali
*Brian Eno composed a few discs of background music [ambient 1 through IIRC
4, sort of like a replacement for muzac but enjoyable because it is designed
for background music and not adapted from regular music.]
the quote starts here:
I am listening to the US/USSR hockey game at the
moment... for this list you might ask what
we listen to when we e-mail?

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis