[Sca-cooks] re: recipes was lots of pickles

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:32:32 PST 2002

--

I actually did look through these.  At Festival of the Rose, we ended up
using and altering a pickle recipe that someone posted to this list (I

On the same sort of subject, I caught "A Cooks Tour" in Russia (I HATE that
man, but the show was sort of interesting) on Foodtv.  He was in a real
touristy area, and the first thing he was given to eat was like, five
different pickled sort of items.  How period is this?  Since I know zip
about Russia and russian cusine, I was thinking that perhaps it might be
period...with the blinie (excuse my spelling).  Anyone hav any comments on
this?  Is it?

--Arte