[Sca-cooks] Fw: Hail and Good tidings, gentles of An Tir!

Vladimir Armbruster vladimir_armbruster at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 17:18:08 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: Vladimir Armbruster
To: steps at antir.sca.org
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 6:44 PM
Subject: Hail and Good tidings, gentles of An Tir!

We of the Shire of Fire Mountain Keep are looking for speakers to give discourse on medieval topics.   We are willing to listen to anyone who is knowledgeable in their subject of choice, and are willing to visit our fine locale to enlighten us!  We do, of course, have some subjects we would like to hear about, and these are listed below, but if you are up to teaching folks, let us know!

List:
    Varangian Guard
    General History of the Vikings
    Discussion on medieval trading practices.
    Hanseatic League
    Cards & Games
    Discussion of Musical History -    General
                                                     Secular Music

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to visit us and speak on these or other topics!

Vladimir Armbruster