[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1494 - 16 msgs

Deb Deb at chicagojo.com
Thu Feb 28 18:21:50 PST 2002

Yes, Cooks Illustrated does charge a small fee for access to their website.
It allows you to  access recipes featured in previous  issues,  and the nice
thing? no ads. Since its subscription, all i see are their  articles, no
popups, no banner ads, no other crap.

For me, it is worth it to pay.

Zoe

Al said,