[Sca-cooks] SCA-Cooks at Pennsic

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Fri Feb 1 05:25:02 PST 2002

I personally prefer the class tents, mainly because they are more centrally
located, especially now that the camping area has spread so far to the other
side of the battlefield and the Serengetti.  Also, Tuesday night is the best
night for me as Atlantian Court is always on Wednesday night.  But that's
just me.  Do it whenever it's best for most who will be there.

Kiri