[Sca-cooks] SCA-Cooks at Pennsic

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 09:16:45 PST 2002

--- Etain1263 at aol.com wrote:

> But of course!  As you said..the tent is marked on
> all of the A&S maps.   In
> addition...the site is CLEARLY MARKED when you get
> there....

Well, we have three who don't want to do Wednesday (I
don't, because that's usually the Woods battle, and
after chirurgeoning it, I'm half dead), and three who
are at least open to using the Hafla tent, with one
opposed, of 5 people responding to this thread.
There's a lot of cooks out there who usually come.
Anyone else?

unlike some
> "other" campsites that exist in that area which
> shall remain nameless.......
>
> Etain

Ah well, one thing about our campsite. When people
find us, it's because they want to be there. Makes for
pretty good company ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,