[Sca-cooks] SCA-Cooks at Pennsic

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 13:17:17 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/1/2002 12:17:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
phlip_u at yahoo.com writes:

> Well, we have three who don't want to do Wednesday (I
> don't, because that's usually the Woods battle, and
> after chirurgeoning it, I'm half dead), and three who
> are at least open to using the Hafla tent, with one
> opposed, of 5 people responding to this thread.
> There's a lot of cooks out there who usually come.
> Anyone else?

If I may speak for the cooks who are members of Clan Kyle (and I don't think
they'll mind), we have several folks who would like to come who will
absolutely need the haywagon to get to Orluk Oasis and back.  If there is any
possibility that the wagons would stop running before we're done, we'd need
several golf carts for rides for the disabled - assuming they decide to allow
that this year.  And at least two people who would have to either walk or
pull small children back up the hill if they can't find babysitting.
Counting a likely minimum of 5 cooks from Clan Kyle (myself, Master Cahan,
Lady Tirza, and Lady Alison, as well as Lord Jayme who may be camping with
us), that would be five votes for the A&S tents.
Admittedly, it's more convenient for us that way.  But I also like the option
of electric lights so we can read everybody's recipes!

Brangwayna Morgan