[Sca-cooks] pates, spreads - modern processed/altered foods

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 09:40:14 PST 2002

Our group has some very good, very serious shoppers.  We have some who watch
all the sale ads from grocery stores, we have the Restaraunt Depot, we have
Sam's club and BJ's and the butchers.  Lots of talk and price comparison.
Our feasts are generally under budget and we have never lost money on a
feast.  For 12th Night, for example, we came waaaay under budget and that
included the marzipan fiasco and dessert board.
Olwen, good group shopper