[Sca-cooks] Muiredach's snowed in, was: Numbers, pates, and spreads...

Joan Nicholson gryphon at a-glitch.com
Mon Feb 4 10:32:04 PST 2002

I vote for reindeer<snicker>, at least they can be stopped. How do you stop
runaway dogs?

I crawled out this a.m. and the mare is looking at me through a snowy
forelock grumbling "Okay, why did YOU do this?"  Here in southern NM, we
don't get much snow and I thought it was over.<sigh> Anyway, it's pretty in
limited doses.

Obligatory food content: I stuffed my holders full of suet for the birds and
they are covered with little feathery bodies, pecking and chirping gaily.

Prydwen