[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP:dog food

DragonTamer sawallace at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 4 13:20:46 PST 2002

Um, my mother also feeds her dogs BARF, so she (the dog) goes *to grandma's*
for the weekend, LOL!
And ya know, 2 chicken backs/day and the veggies can be bagged up in
individual ziplock bags, and defrosted as they are needed. (therefore the
person who is taking care of your pooch need never actually touch the raw
food)

Amanda