[Sca-cooks] Introduction...

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 13:54:34 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/4/02 1:21:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, phlip_u at yahoo.com
writes:

<< You may also consider taking on an Elizabethan actor's
 persona, considering how much acting you've been doing
 lately. If you recall, women weren't allowed on the
 stage in Shakespeare's time, so the female roles were
 acted by young men. In some of the plays, therefore,
 when a young lady would pretend to be a young man,
 what you would actually have, is a young man
 pretending too be a young woman pretending to be a
 young man.... >>

Hmmmmmm, I wonder if many Russians ever went to Elizabethan England......and
with the last phrase....stop it! I'm a blonde, you know :)

Misha