[Sca-cooks] Muiredach's snowed in, was: Numbers, pates, and spreads...

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 13:57:09 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/4/02 1:14:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, Druighad at aol.com
writes:

<< Nah, he needs to get out more and have some winter fun. I keep trying to
get
 him to enjoy winter and snow, but he is too bloody stubborn!(of course being
 all of 145 and NO fat, might have something to do with that...)

 Finn >>

::gets on his soapbox::

Hurry hurry! Misha is giving away free fat particles from his body. These are
Grade A, thats Grade A, fat particles. Get it while it lasts! Limited time
offer!

::steps down::

Misha
I've seem to have lost my way to the Rock....