[Sca-cooks] Middle Eastern Food

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 04:36:49 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/4/2002 4:28:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jjdeclet at yahoo.com writes:

> No he is gone.  Like I said he seemed to prefer sour cream over store
bought
> yogurt.  I never asked him to elaborate on why.
>  Jaime

One other possibility is that, like nearly everything everything else you get
prepackaged in the US, sugar is added to most yogurts, and not just the fruit
topped ones. It also seems not to be limited to the "lite" brands anymore.
That makes a definite difference in the taste.

I've taken to buying the whole milk ones at the health food store and adding
my own stuff if I want fruit.

Corwyn

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
- Harvey Fierstein