My body weight... Was Re: [Sca-cooks] Muiredach's snowed in,was: Numbers, pates, and spreads...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Feb 5 05:26:42 PST 2002

Naw....let's not kill him (Finn might have some objections anyways <g>);
there's few enough nice guys who also cook in this world as it is.
Besides, Lainie, he's a brunette, and you're a redhead, so the ponytail
really oughta go to somebody like me <weg>.
--Maire (who had a roommate like that once....sometimes there is no diet
*justice* in this world ;-P)