[Sca-cooks] Re: My body weight...

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 08:11:07 PST 2002

I had a husband like that, once! When he died, I cut all my recipes in
half, and figured I'd have a bit left for lunch.  Some 20 lbs later, I
realized I had to cut them in thirds... I'd known he ate more than I
did, I didn't realize it was double.

But it can be worse - my mother had a mother and brother like that. She
(and I) took after her father... At one point, when they were kids, the
school nurse came to see them, because Harry was so underweight they
were afraid he wasn't being fed. Grandma waved her hand at the pair of
them, and said "I feed them the same, and he eats more!" End of
discussion! And all my cousins take after him...

So, yes, there can be good thin cooks! We now have the proof!

Anne