My body weight... Was Re: [Sca-cooks] Muiredach's snowed in,was: Numbers, pates, and spreads...

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 07:25:36 PST 2002

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:

 But anyone who can state in public that he
> has been 145# for
> more than 15 year must not suffer another day on
> this earth! Are you
> with me, ladies?

Not really, 'Lainie. I've run between 160 and 170
since 1971, by dieting a bit when I got to the upper
limit, and pigging out when I got to the lower limit.
Most healthy people can, if they set their minds to
it.

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,