My body weight... Was Re: [Sca-cooks] Muiredach's snowed in,was: Numbers, pates, and spreads...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Wed Feb 6 06:52:40 PST 2002

You betcha!  I can't even LOOK at a chocolate bar...or anything
else...without gaining weight.  And, on the down side, no matter what I
do...exercise, just about any kind of diet....I can't lose weight.  I may
lose, as I did on the high protein diet, but the minute I even go up a
level...not even go off of the diet...I gain everything back!  Yup.  I hate
you!!!!  ;-b

Kiri