[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1364 - 16 msgs

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:50:24 PST 2002

This is true.  We have a large hospitality pavillion with tables and chairs,
an large pavillion over a super equipped kitchen complete with pig cooker,
rings, griddles, we have plenty of cooking and cleaning facilities and we
are conveniently located next to the shower house at the bottom of RuneStone
hill at the wagon stop.  Some of you have been to our camp.
Olwen