[Sca-cooks] Almond Milk...place to find it

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Feb 6 21:54:05 PST 2002

Phlip commented:
> > laughs.......I'm sure you meant looK.....but loo was
> > just too funny! (Anyone
> > really want to (in the immortal words of my two year
> > old) go poddy <potty>
> > in the Florilegium?>
> >
> > Amanda Blackwolf
> > Northkeep, Ansteorra

> OTOH, I'm willing to bet he has files on the subject
> somewhere.....

You think so? :-)

Try these:
12thC-Hole-art    (19K)  1/19/01    Reconstruction of the hole in a period
                                       toilet seat by Ld. Daniel Raoul le Vascon
p-privies-msg     (29K) 11/22/00    Period privies and toilet paper. bum-wipes.
privvies-msg      (16K)  6/ 9/99    Managing privvies at SCA events.

And maybe this one:
Roman-hygiene-msg (15K)  8/30/00    Hygiene of the Romans.

There was some discussion on the Ansteorra list recently on what
to replace the SCA term "nasty-crat" with. Some alternative names
were given with documentation, including gong-farmer. I will be
adding this to the p-privies-msg (and maybe privies-msg) file in the
near future.
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net