[Sca-cooks] Almond Milk...place to find it

Edouard de Bruyerecourt bruyere at mind.net
Wed Feb 6 23:52:11 PST 2002

Have we digressed from the subject line? I really don't plan on looking
for Almond Milk in these areas.......

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> How 'bout 'Head of the Privy Council'? ;-) ;-D

Nah, Head of the Privy Closet.

Last I looked, they were all one-holers, so I doubt 'council' would be
appropriate.

Maybe "Guard de Robe" and make them feel important.

> On the other hand, if you think about it, aren't they the same thing?

Nah, 'Head of the Privy Closet' is concerned more with _reduction_ of
waste and odor.....:)

> 'Lainie
> cranky and mischievious

Is that like asking if bears are Catholic?

Edouard