[Sca-cooks] Almond Milk...place to find it

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Feb 7 00:48:59 PST 2002

He did it to me again... DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT, Sweetie!

Edouard de Bruyerecourt wrote:

> Have we digressed from the subject line? I really don't plan on looking
> for Almond Milk in these areas.......

Certainly not in An Tir... ;-P

> > How 'bout 'Head of the Privy Council'? ;-) ;-D
>
> Nah, Head of the Privy Closet.
>
> Last I looked, they were all one-holers, so I doubt 'council' would be
> appropriate.

Uh-oh. I feel a Chiv joke coming on...

> > 'Lainie
> > cranky and mischievious
>
> Is that like asking if bears are Catholic?

*sigh*
Sorry folks- private joke- there were too many Queens in the room and...
you'da had ta been there.

> Edouard

He's back folks! New name, same evil grin. Yay! (now I can't get away
with nearly as much. :-( Oh well)

Hey- OFC- get him to tell about the gingerbrede 'castle' subtlety at the
last Investiture...

'Lainie
-really- I'm going to bed now...