[Sca-cooks] freeze free Caid

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 17:23:49 PST 2002

--- Karen O <kareno at lewistown.net> wrote:

> > Selene, in Sunny [#$%^ freezing] Southern
> California, Caid
>
>         Nononono   Caid is not a freeze zone.  It
> may be cooler than you
> like  during the winter months at night, and there
> MAY be a SLIGHT frost on
> the ground,  but it is not "freezing."
>
>     Caointiarn  {having grown up in Southern
> California, now living in the
> REAL freezing temps of Montana
> today's high was 42,  sunny skies, gusts of wind
> >10 mph}

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  It's all a matter of perspective.
We warm climate people start shivering when it is
merely in the 40's and complaining about how cold it
is.  However, you cold climate people start
complaining of the incredible heat when it turns
merely 90 degrees.

Huette (who is very grateful she lives in Southern California)

=====
shall never cease to be amused.