[Sca-cooks] freeze free Caid

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Feb 8 05:24:38 PST 2002

> > > Selene, in Sunny [#$%^ freezing] Southern
> > California, Caid
> >
> >         Nononono   Caid is not a freeze zone.  It
> > may be cooler than you
> > like  during the winter months at night, and there
> > MAY be a SLIGHT frost on
> > the ground,  but it is not "freezing."
> >
> >     Caointiarn  {having grown up in Southern
> > California, now living in the
> > REAL freezing temps of Montana
> > today's high was 42,  sunny skies, gusts of wind
> > >10 mph}
>

> Yeah, yeah, yeah.  It's all a matter of perspective.
> We warm climate people start shivering when it is
> merely in the 40's and complaining about how cold it
> is.  However, you cold climate people start
> complaining of the incredible heat when it turns
> merely 90 degrees.
>
> Huette (who is very grateful she lives in Southern California)

You're just jealous that you can't store your frozen 12th Night supplies
outside in boxes on your porch. ;-)

Remember, us cold climate people, when we're complaining about 90F, are
also complaining about the 99% humidity that goes with it. Hot enough to,
um, poach eggs on rock? ;-)

Margaret, in far-too-warm-for-the-season MN