[Sca-cooks] Almond Milk...place to find it

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Feb 7 21:39:46 PST 2002

Ooooh, nummy....Maire does the Happy Dance....It's very cold and rainy
here (very atypical for February in Montana...well, not the cold part,
but the rain is _weird_....a friend who grew up in San Francisco called
it typical coastal weather, and we ain't....<g>), and this is just the
sort of thing I've been craving.  Thanks so much.
Would lime leaves work in place of the lemon leaves? My local healthfood
store is selling Keffir Lime leaves, which are apparently used in Thai
cuisine.
--Maire

Elaine Koogler wrote:

I'm including a couple of wonderful recipes below:

 The