[Sca-cooks] Venison Stew

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Feb 7 21:43:36 PST 2002

Calico asked:
> Hi guy's I'm looking for a good stew recipe and any cooking tips you care to
> share.  My brother in law shot the poor thing (OK so I'm a little prejudiced)
> And he needs a little help cooking it.  I told him I'd help out but I'm a
> little out of my depth here.

Perhaps these two files in the Florilegium FOOD-MEATS section might be
of use:
stews-bruets-msg  (65K)  5/24/00    Period stews and bruets. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/stews-bruets-msg.html
venison-msg       (45K)  7/26/00    Medieval and modern recipes for venison.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/venison-msg.html

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net